Be prepared to share three minutes about:
- An overview of tour core business ~ what separates you from your competitors
- Concrete ways that members can help you (what is your ideal customer profile).
- Your wisdom and successes in navigating business in our rapidly changing times
- Describe your ideal client ~ what do they say their key issues are? How will we know when we’ve met them?
- What are key points we can make to others about you?
This event is open to BCA Members and their invited guests.
Location: LIVE Online Video Conference – Link will be emailed registrants the morning of the event.
We look forward to seeing you there! If you have questions, please contact Jim Perrine, vie email here!
ABOUT MassMutual AZ :
360° WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Investment Consulting · Risk Evaluation · Asset allocation · Portfolio performance analysis · Assessment of the impacts of costs · Impact of taxes on portfolio Advanced Planning · Wealth Enhancement – tax mitigation and cash flow planning · Wealth Transfer – transferring wealth effectively between family generations · Wealth Protection – risk mitigation through legal structures and insurance · Charitable Giving – maximizing the impact to charities as well as tax benefits Relationship Management We manage not only the ongoing planning and progress assessment with clients but also collaborate with a network of professionals and specialists to deliver tailored solutions and ideas to clients.
Contact: Matthew B. Lowery, CFP®, Managing Director / Financial Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 480.352.4838