We will meet to create face-to-face introductions through our trusted business development relationships. We’ll delve into your business development initiatives and introduce you to the people that matter most to you and your business!
Be prepared to share three minutes about:
- An overview of tour core business ~ what separates you from your competitors
- Concrete ways that members can help you (what is your ideal customer profile).
- Describe your ideal client ~ what do they say their key issues are? How will we know when we’ve met them?
- What are key points we can make to others about you?
This event is open to BCA Members and their invited guests.
Please RSVP before Wednesday, June 3rd, end of business!
June 3, 2021, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Location: LIVE Online Video Conference – Link will be emailed to registrants the morning of the event.
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you have questions, please contact Jim Perrine via email, here!
I’m Brad Kuluris
Executive Mentor with decades of experience in executive leadership and development.
Highly skilled at strategy, change management, conflict resolution executive team building, group facilitation, and mastermind groups. Critical thinker and resource for board development, mergers, acquisitions, restructuring, and exit strategies.
Fortune 500 experience: with McDonald’s Corp, PepsiCo, Arby’s.
Entrepreneurial experience: investment banking, franchise owner $40 million business, consulting, real estate development, manufacturing, distribution.
- Valley of the Sun United Way
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix
- Arizona Restaurant Association
- Foster group homes
- PTSD recovery